Monday, December 2, 2013

Reflection..

"Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weakness, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
(2 Corinthians 12:8-10)

Us as humans, in our failing nature, we tend to give someone that's already down, an extra push further down.. When a person is drowning, that person is not going to want to hear an explanation of the river and of how deep you told that person the river was. Nor is it the right time to do so. What they need is a helping hand to pick them up and help save them. If in your hearts you are struggling with what you use to be; then spend a little more time thinking about God's grace and what He has done for you now, and be renewed and made strong! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment