Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Blogger Alert!!!!!

http://savethescripture.blogspot.com/

My dear friend and brother in Christ has created his 1st blog! :D I am so excited for him and for the journey that this will take him in. It is rare to find youth, especially MALE youth, in this generation that are truly passionate about Christ and about the gospel, and I’m happy to say that my brother Samuel is one of these “rare” breeds. So if you are looking for a inspirational, thought provoking, educational blog than look no further! savethescripture.blogspot.com is what you’ve been looking for! ;)
Go ahead.. Look it up.. I dare you :) …be uplifted with a blog that focuses on this generation and what it is that we need to do to.. Our purpose.. Of spreading the gospel and the love of Christ and growing in the process.
I give you thanks Lord, for I know this blog will be a blessing to all those who read it. Father, let this blog guide, instruct, and lift up this generation that so desperately need you! And Father, I pray that you guide Samuel in every post, Holy Spirit may you be forever present in his life and in every post that he puts up. We give you thanks Lord, for all of the Glory is for! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment