Saturday, June 27, 2015

The World Is In Need Of Revival

For a week now the Lord has been drawing me to read and meditate on Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
The Lord allows certain situations in our lives to be a way of entry for God. He allows these things to occur so that He Himself may have an entry way for us to know Him. Looking at this world and seeing how everything is unfolding; gay marriage, people becoming transgender, and now "Christian" lesbian/gay pastors and churches. Without a doubt this is blasphemy.
Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
My post is not to bash anyone. Jesus stood up for what is right and so am I.
 What's wrong is wrong, and what's right is right. And what's unfolding in this world is an irreverence before God.
...
This is a wake-up call for God's people, this generation is watching all of this unfold. The world is being deceived and God is looking at us like 'what are your reactions?'
...
He knows our hearts ladies, and if our hearts are screaming for God to make a move or crying out for a shift in the atmosphere, then God is drawing near to you. He is bringing our hearts closer to His. He is stirring up a revival in us to make a difference, and to be God's spokesperson for a generation that is in DIRE NEED OF GOD. I urge you all to keep digging deeper and deeper into God's presence and into God's words. I urge you to dress yourselves with the armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18) because the battle that is ahead of us is unknown, and the only way to survive the battle is to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment